top of page
NEWS & GALLERY
• January 10, 2019: ASBMB 2019 Early Career Faculty Travel Award! See you in Orlando!
• December 19, 2018: 2019 The Charles L. Cahill Research Award Winners
Dr. Charles L. Cahill
• December 17, 2018: Yes! The Advanced Photon Source Synchrotron X-ray beam at Argonne National Laboratory!
• December 7, 2018: Soon met future scientists (Bearhawks) at Isaac Bear Early College High School.
• December 3, 2018: Soon received the Experiencing Transformative Education through Applied Learning (ETEAL) Pedagogy Initiatives Award.
• November 16, 2018: The first VR workshop was very successful!!!
Workshop: “Virtual Reality for Chemical Research”
- Time: Friday, November 16th, 12:05 pm-1:00 pm
- Location: Digital Makerspace in the Randall Library
- Instructors: Soon Goo Lee (Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry)
Jason Fleming (Randall Library)
Peter Fritzler (Randall Library)
• November 16, 2018: Dr. Leslie Hicks at UNC Chapel Hill gave a great talk (hosted by Soon). Thanks Leslie!
• November 5, 2018: Soon participated in the Chemistry Majors Q & A forum and ice cream social
• November 3, 2018: Soon met future Seahawks at Seahawk Saturday
• October 30, 2018: Soon attended the UNCW Academic Majors & Minors Fair
• October 23, 2018: Sofia received the Center for Support of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships (CSURF) Supply Award! Congrats!
• September 2, 2018: Dobo Hall at UNCW
bottom of page